Manual PVC PU Belt Finger Puncher TC300-1500
Beltwin's lightweight and portable manual finger puncher is for site use. It is designed for punching single fingers and finger-over-finger.
Manual Finger Puncher TC300-1500
Beltwin's lightweight and portable manual finger puncher is for site use.
Video for Manual Finger Puncher:
- Punching System: Mechanical punching (manual operation)
- Moving System: Manual
- Belt width: Open construction make it possible to punch wider belts. Punching area: 300mm (12″) to 1500mm (60″)
- Machine Material: Steel
- Max belt thickness: 5mm
- Electric connection: No electricity or air compressor required
Cutting board (20x50 15x75 etc. also can offer diamond design and inclined finger)
- The manual finger puncher has different widths from 24''(300mm) to 60''(1500mm). It is used for PVC PU belts.
- Lightweight and portable design, a good choice for outdoor work use. No need for electric power, no need for an air compressor, no need to bring a hydraulic pump, etc.
- Both sides are open design, with no width limited.
- Easily change the blade accords to work. The standard blade size is 15*75. Other different blade sizes can be made according to your requirements. (20×50,20×80,10×80, etc, round and sharp blade is optional)
- Special Fingers: Diamond Finger, to make joint tighter.
- Single finger splice & double fingers splice
- patent technique in press design
- Durable and maintenance-free
Use manual handle to fix the belt