EP Rubber Conveyor Belt Perforating Machine Holes Drilling
Automatic Perforating Machine
The Perforating machine is specially designed for making holes on the rubber conveyor belt. It can provide customers with high efficiency and convenient perforating experience, get rid of the trouble of manual drilling.
A perforated belt is a PVC/PU conveyor belt with a sequence of punched holes often used for drying or vacuuming purposes. Or rubber belt with holes, used for install something, like bucket etc. Perforated PVC PU conveyor belts allow air to flow around the products and can effectively hold products and materials in place on the conveyor. Normally holes are round, size from 3mm up to 25mm, also have square, oval style holes.
- Max Belt width: 1000mm/1500mm/2000mm
- Holes Making Method: Drilling
- Holes type: round, size from 5mm up to 25mm
- Machine Material: Steel
- Belt Type: Open Belt
- Electric Connection: 220V single phase
- Max thickness 15mm
- Blades for different size holes
- Visible protective cover
- Suit for different type conveyor belts, such as PVC/PU belt, Transmission belt, light duty fabric rubber belt, normally the belt without steel cord is ok.
- The commonly used hole size is 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12mm, The drill head is changeable, one type hole size with one drilling head.
- Can make very clean holes
- The machine uses the drilling method, provide different size perforating head, the sharp perforating head can easily perforate the hard conveyor belt, and the hole without burr.
- High accuracy: 0.1mm
- Voltage: 220V, Single-Phase
- Touch screen, adjustable hole spacing, row spacing, setting of various layouts for holes. all kinds of layout can be real-time changes, not restricted, and The perforating error can be controlled within 1mm.