Heating Clamp Press For Metal Splicing Tangential Belt, Machine belt, Transport and Process belt QD50*50B / QD85*150B
Heating clamp kits for melt splices tangential belt with double-sided heating platen.
- The heating clamp is equipped with an electronic adjustment device integrated in the handle to automatically control the heating temperature.
- Maximum temperature up to 200℃.
- Heat the conveyor belt weld area,put the conveyor belt in the splicing rall and cover it with a pressure plate. If a voltage of 110V is required,a transformer can be provided.
- Heating clamp with temperature control*1
- Cooling clip*1
- Guide rail*1 (optional size)
- Guide rails for different belt width
- Small transformer special for customer need 110V voltage.
- Variable temperature adjustment, controlled by one integrated temperature controller
- Each kit include hot press with display temperature controller, cooling clamp, and guide rails.
- For all melt splices; with double-sided heating platen and temperatures adjustable to 210 °C
- Portable type
- The heating pliers dispose of an electronic regulation integrated in the handle automatically controlling the heating temperature.
- For heating the connection, the material is put in to a splicing guide and covered by a pressure plat
- Dwell time will start automatically after the set temperature has been achieved.
50*50mm Heating Clamp Kits
150*85mm Heating Clamp Kits
1. Setting the set temperature and the dwell time at the control panel of the press handle
2. Removing the splicing guide and insert it into below cooling clamp
3. Insert the belt ends to be spliced into below splicing guide rail. The splicing guide rail must correspond to the width of the material.
Different wide belts need different guide rails.