Heating Clamp Press for Metal Splicing Tangential Belt, Machine belt, Transport and Process belt
Beltwin Heating Clamps for Melt Splices, Quicksplice pliers with individual set temperatures, for Transmission Belt, Tangential Belt and Flat Belts
Heating Clamp Kits for Splicing Tangential Belt, Machine belts, Transport and Process belt.
- Heating system: double side heating
- Size: 50x50 and 150x85
- Cooling: with cooling clamp
- Temperature Control: Integrated digital temperature controller
- Working Voltage: 220V Single phase
- Guide Rails for different belt width
- Small transformer special for customer need 110V voltage.
- Variable temperature adjustment, controlled by one integrated temperature controller
- Each kit include hot press with display temperature controller, cooling clamp, and guide rails.
- For all melt splices; with double-sided heating platen and temperatures adjustable to 210 °C
- Portable type
- The heating pliers dispose of an electronic regulation integrated in the handle automatically controlling the heating temperature.
- For heating the connection, the material is put in to a splicing guide and covered by a pressure plat
- Dwell time will start automatically after the set temperature has been achieved.
50*50mm Heating Clamp Kits:
150*85mm Heating Clamp Kits :
Setting the set temperature and the dwell time at the control panel of the press handle
Removing the splicing guide and insert it into below cooling clamp:
Insert the belt ends to be spliced into below splicing guide rail. The splicing guide rail must correspond to the width of the material. Different wide belt, need different guide rail.