Timing Belt Jointing Machine
This machine is for jointing timing belt in a ring shape , such as T5,AT5,T10,AT10,5M,8M,S5M,S8M,H type,L type,T20,AT20 and etc.
- Belt width: Standard 100/150/200mm, special size can also customized,for example 500mm and etc.
- Heating Platen Size: 200*200mm For 150mm width belt.
- Minimum Belt Perimeter: 850mm
- Voltage: 380V ,3Phase or as optional.
- Power: 7.1KW
- With Pneumatic Pressure System , Air Pressure: 0.6Mpa
- Temperatire Range:50-230 ℃
- Timing Belt Jointing Mould (Belt width adjustable).
- Self-Circulation Water Cooling System.
- Hydraulic Pressure system (Intead of pneumatic pressure system ).
Machine Photo (With Pneumatic Pressure System) :
Machine Photo (With Hydraulic Pressure System) :
Control pannel :
Timing Belt Jointing Mould (Belt width adjustable) :
How To Joint Timing Belt:
1.Make fingers on timing belt by timing belt finger punching machine.
If you have interesting to this punching machine ,please click here:
Timing Belt Finger Punching Machine
2.Put belts in the welding mould and match the belt fingers.
3.Put welding mould into heating platen and make belt jointing.
4.After heating process finish, can get the finished timing belt.
Machine Packing Photo :
Question: Why would the PU timing belt jointing is easy to break ?
Answer： According to the structure of timing belt, the steel wire core or wire core will be effect to the strength layer......
For more details , pls you can check this article：