Spot Repair Vulcanizer DSLQ-R | Repair Vulcanizing Press for Rubber Conveyor Belt
Beltwin spot conveyor belt repair presses, light weight, used for rubber conveyor belt spot repair. 2 sizes: Max belt width under 1800mm and 2400mm. High strength aluminium alloy structure - Sturdy. It’s dependable, lightweight and portable machine, which is widely used in the field of metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, cement, coal mine, chemical industry, etc.
|Model||DSLQ-R 1600||DSLQ-R 1800||DSLQ-R 2000||DSLQ-R 2400|
|Max belt width||1600mm||1800mm||2000mm||2400mm|
|Heating platen size||350*350mm|
|Max pressure||0.5Mpa (75PSI)|
|Voltage||220V, single phase|
We support customization to meet your special requirements: voltage, pressure, temperature, heating platen dimensions, etc.
- In lightweight construction for spot repairs on rubber conveyor belts. All the parts use aluminum.
- Particularly easy-to-transport due to the low weight of the single parts
- Transportation by only one person is possible, as there are only two components and light weight.
- For max belt width under 1800mm and under 2400mm, 2 sizes.
- With pressure bag for steelcord belt repairs or mechanical structure for low pressure requirements.
- Compare with belt vulcanizer, it used small controller, also with temperature and time automatic control.
- Compare with old spot repair press, the whole structure use aluminum alloy, easy operation and lightweight.
Size 350*350mm, can use for broken size 250*250mm.
Special profiles for machine body made of high-alloy aluminum
Welded aluminum C-Frame with handle for easy, one man handling. Two sizes are available for use on belt widths under 1800mm and 2400mm, two sizes.
Compare with belt vulcanizer, it used smaller controller, also with temperature and time automatic control.
In case of electronic controller failure, manual operation is possible as well.
1. Main switch (circuit breaker with leakage protection)
2. Electronic type time relay (timer)
3 & 4. Temperature controllers for lower and upper heating platens
5. Power indicator
6. Alarm Indication
7 & 8. Indicating lamp of lower and upper heating platens
9 & 10. Automatic / Manual switch of lower and upper heating platens
Manual water pump: