Air Cooling Belt Splice Press PA2400 - PA3300 (Gen-3)
The portable air cooling press can joint max 3300mm width belt. This air cooling press has all components integrated into the press. It doesn't need any assembly and can be used on the conveyor belts. The press can set independent temperatures for the upper/bottom part and pressurize air pressure in a built-in pressure bag.
All-in-one Air Cooling Splice Press PA2400-PA3300
PA2400-PA3300 strengthened fuselage and includes special four airbags designed o provide more uniform pressure on a full 150mm length heating platen, specialized for jointing PU belts.
- Cooling: Air Cooling
- Belt width: 94″ (2400 mm) -130″ (3300 mm)
- Machine Material: Aluminum
- Working Pressure: 1.3 Bar (Four airbags)
- Heating Effective width: 150mm
- Clamp bars included.
- Penumatic system lifting pres stand.
- Jointing accessories: PTFE film & pad, silicone pad-set, pvc/pu film, etc.
- Real air cooling & all in one machine for a wide belt.
- Used for PVC PU PVK belt etc. thermoplastic belt materials
- The special machine body design makes it lightweight and easily removed to anywhere for job site use
- Fast Splicing: include heating time and cooling time, no more than 12 mins.
- All-in-one design: The press has an integrated air-cooling system and an air compressor inside. Ensure that the belt is quickly cooled down and auto press on, without a water pump or additional air compressor.
- Easy to use and assemble, how to operate pls freely refer to the below video.
- Clamp bars are included
- Reliable and automatic Temperature Control, time control and pressure control in one control system, easy to set).
- Voltage: 380V 3 phase, if special voltage pls freely inform us.
|Weight upper part||63kg||69kg||77kg||92kg|
|Weight lower part||100kg||133kg||140kg||160kg|
|Upper overall height||370mm||380mm||400mm||440mm|
|Bottom part height without wheels||345mm||345mm||380mm||405mm|
|Bottom overall height||455mm||455mm||495mm||525mm|
|Max pressure||1.3 bar/19PSI (Four airbags)|
|Max Temperature||200 ˚C/390 ˚F||200 ˚C/390 ˚F||200 ˚C/390 ˚F||200 ˚C/390 ˚F|
Your Air Cooling Presses are guaranteed against defective parts, material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery (Bill of Lading date).
Splice Effect On PVC Belt:
Build-In Control Panel Can Independently Set Temperature On Upper/Bottom Part And Can Set Pressure To Max 1.3 Bars:
Delivery Photo, Used Standard Export Plywood Package.