Air Cooling PVC PU Belt Splice Press PA300-2100
All In One Air Cooling Press PA300-2100
The splice press splices fast and is portable everywhere.
- Cooling: Air Cooling
- Belt width from 24″ (300 mm) to 82″ (2100 mm)
- Machine Material: Aluminum
- Working Pressure: 2 bars / 28PSI / 0.2Mpa
- Heating Effective width: 130mm Generation 2/ 150mm Generation 3
- Flight case is included.
- Support Stand (for workshop use), pneumatic lift
- Jointing accessories: PTFE film & pad, Silicone Pad-set, PVC/PU film etc. can help for better jointing. Please contact with us for details. We will offer you right solution.
- The PA series air cooled press, have different models for width from 24″ (300 mm) to 82″ (2100 mm)
- Used for splicing PVC PU PVK Printing Blankets belt etc. thermoplastic belt materials
- Portable Conveyor Belt Splice Press, lightweight and with a flight case as standard packing, is easily removed to anywhere for job site use.
- Fast Splicing: including heating time&cooling time, no more than 12 mins.
- Temperature up to 200 ºC (392 ºF)
- All-in-one design: The press has an integrated air-cooling system and also an air compressor inside. To ensure that the belt is quickly cooled down and auto press on, without a water pump or additional air compressor.
- Easy to use and assemble, how to operate pls freely to refer to the below video.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Reliable and automatic Temperature Control with time control. High-quality Eurotherm controller.
- Air pressure controller (set the air pressure and display the current pressure), High-quality SMC controller.
- Voltage: 220V or 380V, if special voltage pls freely inform us, like 110V (only under 1200mm, including 1200) etc.
- If used in the workshop, the pneumatic lifting steel stand is optional.
Thee extruded aluminum alloy body makes the total machine lightweight. The low profile height is only 83mm. Both end caps are machined by a CNC machine. Outside high-quality painting (red color is our standard color, but we also can offer other colors, like blue as your request). The whole body is hand polished to ensure the safety of your workers.
Including upper and bottom heating platens, both use silicone element heating systems and work with titanium heating plates, which can offer fast and even heating when jointing. The heating elements are completely sealed, and covered by silicone rubber to make sure it is far from the air, have a longer lifetime, are moisture-proof, safer. The inside heating elements are distributed under the control of the computer, and produced by an automatic machine, not manually wired.
Several high-performance fans on the upper frame ensure can cooling down from 180ºC to 65ºC only takes 4m30s to 5m30s.
The new generation air cooling press has fans on both upper and lower frames. All the fans will start to work automatically when the dwell time is finished. The cooling temperature also can be adjusted by yourself.
Built-in the frame of the press and easy to operate. Temperature control (setting heating temperature and cooling temperature) and time control (dwell time setting) in one meter. Pressure control is independent, specially supplied by SMC Pneumatic Japan, with pressure limitation, making sure the workers can’t set pressure higher than 2 bars, much safer.
PA press has a maximum operating pressure of 2.0kg/cm (2 bars), which is applied with an air pressure bag inside the bottom frame. For each airbag, we will test pressure and air tightness detection before installing it in the machine. The built-in air compressor can make the pressure to 1 bar at 15~20 seconds.
Technical Datasheet for GEN-2 Air Cooling Press
|Beltwin Gen-2 Air Cooling Press Specification|
|Effective length||305 mm / 12″||610 mm / 24″||914 mm / 36″||1219 mm / 48″||1524 mm / 60″||1524 mm / 60''||1829 mm / 72''|
|Effective width||130 mm / 5.1″||130 mm / 5.1″||130 mm / 5.1″||130 mm / 5.1″||130 mm / 5.1″||130 mm / 5.1″||130 mm/ 5.1''|
|Weight lower part||10 kg||16 kg||20 kg||28.5 kg||30 kg||45KG||63.3kg|
|Weight upper part||11 kg||13 kg||18 kg||25.5 kg||30 kg||53kg||47.5kg|
|Total weight||21 kg||30 kg||38 kg||54 kg||62 kg||100 kg||121 kg|
|Overall height||220 mm||225 mm||225 mm||225 mm||225 mm||255 mm||255 mm|
|Overall width||250 mm||250 mm||250 mm||250 mm||250 mm||250 mm||250 mm|
|Overall length||505 mm||805 mm||1105 mm||1405 mm||1705 mm||1700 mm||2005 mm|
|Max working pressure||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||1.2 Bar / 17 PSI|
|Max. temperature||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F||200 ˚C / 390 ˚F|
|Power||1.6 KW||2.8 KW||4.0 KW||5.3 KW||6.5 KW||6.5 KW||7.6 KW|
|Machine & flight case weight||39 kg||52 kg||66 kg||80 kg||95 kg||132 kg||158 kg|
|Gross weight||50 kg||72 kg||99 kg||104 kg||127kg||162 kg||195 kg|
|Packaging list(L x W x H)||790*430*420||1090*430*420||1390*430*420||1720*450*430||1990*430*420||1990*430*520||2130*450*520|
Technical Datasheet for GEN-3 Air Cooling Press
|Beltwin GEN-3 Air Cooling Press Specification|
|Model||PA-600 Gen-3||PA-900 Gen-3||PA-1200 Gen-3||PA-1500 Gen-3||PA-1800 Gen-3||PA2100 Gen-3|
|Effective splice length||23''/600mm||35''/900mm||47''/1200mm||50''/1500mm||72''/1800mm||82''/2100mm|
|Effective splice width||6''/150mm||6''/150mm||6''/150mm||6''/150mm||6''/150mm||6''/150mm|
|Upper weight||41.8 lbs(19kg)||70.5 lbs(32kg)||83.8 lbs(38kg)||96.2 lbs(43.6kg)||110.2 lbs(50kg)||124.8 lbs(56.6kg)|
|Lower weight||46.2 lbs(21kg)||74.9 lbs(34kg)||86 lbs(39kg)||100.8 lbs(45.7kg)||115.9 lbs(52.6kg)||132.3 lbs(60kg)|
|Total weight||88.1 lbs(40kg)||145.5 lbs(66kg)||169.8 lbs(77kg)||201.6 lbs(91.5kg)||231.7 lbs(105kg)||263.2 lbs(119.4kg)|
|Height upper part||9.8″/250mm||9.8″/250mm||9.8″/250mm||7.3″/185mm||7.3″/185mm||7.3″/185mm|
|Height lower part||7.5″/190mm||7.5″/190mm||7.5″/190mm||5.5″/140mm||5.5″/140mm||5.5″/140mm|
|Max temperature||200 ˚C / 392 ˚F||200 ˚C / 392 ˚F||200 ˚C / 392 ˚F||200 ˚C / 392 ˚F||200 ˚C / 392 ˚F||200 ˚C / 392 ˚F|
Your Air Cooling Presses are guaranteed against defective parts, material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery (Bill of Lading date)
Steel Support Is Optional: With Pneumatic lifting System
It is necessary for your workshop.
New PA2100 Air Cooling Press
Photos For Delivery
Photos For Warehouse And Production