12KW High Frequency Belt Welding Machine for belt cleat, V Guide, sidewall
BELTWIN High Frequency welding machine is using for Fabrications of various cleats, steps and sidewalls can be done easily.
High Frequency welding (HF) or Radio Frequency welding (RF) is the joining of PVC or PU material by supplying HF energy in the form of an electromagnetic field and pressure to the PVC or PU conveyor belt surfaces.
- Machine Power: 12KW
- Welding Length: Cleat/sidewall/V-guide 500~600mm at one time
- Max Belt Width: 1600mm
- Working Voltage: 380V 3 Phases,other voltage available by request.
- Protection cover
- Remote Control Box
Our High Frequency welder is specially made for the conveyor belt which is made of PVC and TPU, Conveyor Belts , T-Cleats and Fabricated Cleats ,Sidewalls..
- Used for industrial belt, conveyor belt, transmission belt, baffle, sidewall welding
- Machine groove is deep and wide. It is convenient to weld large area.
- Adopting high sensitive spark protect device to avoid damaging the mould.
- Welding length can be extended to 700mm or longer for one time.
- European model square high frequency vibration box, more stable in output.
- HF power outputs 12KW
- Stable High frequency output
- Input Power: 18KVA
- Working frequency: 27.12Mhz
- Power Supply: 3P 380V 50HZ
- Universal for T-Cleats, X-Cleats, L-Cleats, Sidewalls, profile ,V-Guides etc.
- Automated HF weld cycles
- Easy setup and operation
- Fully HF shielded, whole machine under protection
- With serious protection: The current resistance protection, Spark protection and Emergency brake protection
- High quality vacuum tube from CANON, made in Japan.
- Use pneumatic lifting system
- Upper weld platen size: 500*400mm
- Size of working table: 800*800mm
- Can used for various material thicknesses and cleat/ side wall heights (upto 120mm)
1.Photos For High Frequency Machine
12KW HF Machine:
The bottom heating platen is 800x800mm, can weld 500mm length cleat or sidewall in one time.
With protection cover, offer extra protection. Protect the operator far from electric danger and isolate radiation. The machine will only start work until the cover comes down. It’s designed as double layers protection, aluminum alloy and plastic material cover.
For cleats and 3mm thick sidewall:
Delay time: set it at 3s
Welding time: 50s ( Can adjust the time according to real case when the material is too thick or too thin,slowly by 5s interval )
Cooling time: 45s
Rise time: 3s
Counter: 0.5-0.6 for PVC cleats and sidewall 0.8-1.0 for PU cleats and sidewall.
HF machine need mould to finish welding work, regarding the mould, we list some normal size as you choose, and standard mould length is 500mm.
6.High Frequency Machine For Thermodrive Belt:
7.High Frequency Machine Use On Site: