Belt Slitter CB600-1200 for PVC PU Conveyor Belt, Flat Belt and Machine Belt
Beltwin belt slitter is easy to cut conveyor belts up to 1200mm vertically. A total of 5 knives are mounted on PVC/PU a moveable toolbar that cuts the belt into several small belts.
- Two models: 600mm and 1200mm
- Min belt cutting width: 5-15mm
- Min endless length: 1000mm
- Can be used in a variety of belts: PVC belt, Treadmill belt, Polyurethane belt, Rubber belt, Flat belt etc.
- Easy operation and convenient, install fast.
- Suitable for open and endless belt
- Small footprint: While most belt slitting machine require a vast amount of floor space, but Beltwin New Slitter machine has a small footprint.
- This machine is lower labour costs and can provide higher productivity.
- Cutting width can be adjusted : 5pcs knives,using spacers on the cutting shaft to adjust the clearance of the knife
Safe operation with protective cover Open structure, no belt width limited.
Use spacers on the cutting shaft to adjust the clearance of the knife. Minimum cutting width is 5mm, need use at least 2pcs knife to make smooth cutting.
|Height of equipment||1180mm||1180mm|
Show you the belt after cutting:
Cutting "NITTA" belts: