Guide Welding Machine for PVC PU Conveyor Belting QB1000
Guide welding machine is a specific operation machine to adhere the V type strip on the belt for lightweight belt. Working smoothly with frequency Inverter. The v type strip is arranged at a certain angle in parallel and evenly spaced on the guide strip board. The arrangement is orderly, neat and not easy to loose. The effect of using this machine is good.
Guide machine is made of frame, motor, frequency inverter, anititive roller, press pulley, guide pulley, worktable, welding machine etc.
Belt width(max): 1500 mm
Belt material: PVC/ PU
Belt thickness(max): 10mm
Machine Power:370W (recommend use heat gun 1600W)
Roller width: 1000mm
Running Speed(max): 0.2m/s
Machine Net Weight: 180kgs
Voltage: 220V single phase
- Guide Wheel : 17*11, 22*14 ect.
- Grinding Head, Grinds the belt in preparation for adhering the V-guides
- Heating Gun Holder, If weld two guides on the same time, need this accessory.
- Heating air gun
High working efficiency, about 8m long per min
For different guide, use different mould, standard with machine size is 6x4 8x5 10x6 and 13x8, others can make accords to your requirements, like 17x11 etc.
- Can use for endless belt
- Open design for wide material and endless conveyor
- High quality frequency inverter, easy to change the working speed
- Grinding head is optional, for welding on fabric side use
- Wheel- base design, machine can be moved easily.
- Small footprint (no belt tension or floor track is required)
- Welding System: heat gun (standard offer without heat gun)
- Guide Mould can be easy change, and make special accords to your requirements
- Horizontal and Vertical direction move system, can easy control the welding head position
- Use motor and high quality frequency inverter to control the roller running and speed
- The shaft can control the belt running on the belt can pause the welding without power off the power