Semi-Automatic PVC PU Belt Finger Puncher TA1000-3000
Beltwin finger puncher suitable for prepping finger and finger-over-finger splices for PVC and polyurethane belts.
Semi-Automatic Belt Finger Puncher TA1000-3000
Suitable for prepping single finger and finger-over-finger splices for PVC and polyurethane belts
- Punching System: Pneumatic
- Moving System: Manual
- Belt width: no limitation, punching area from 1000mm (39”) to 3000mm (118”)
- Machine Material: Steel
- Max belt thickness: 5mm
- Electric connection: No electricity required
Cutting board (20x50 15x75 etc. also can offer diamond design and inclined finger)
- For PVC and polyurethane belts
- No width limited, open construction, max upto 3.2m width belt. Standard type: 1600mm, also can make smaller 1000mm and wider 2000mm, (punching board suitable belt width)
- Upto 4000mm, can make special
- Wider working table, for 1600 type, the punching area dimension: 1650*50*20mm
- Semi-automatic and pneumatic
- Use Booster cylinder, high cylinder strength, work with high quality blade, punch belt completed at one time. 10 times higher speed than the old design.
- Precision moving and punching, use guide rail, can move smooth and easy to control the punching position.
- Can punching both single finger and double fingers, triple fingers (this machine makes it easy to cut finger-over-finger joints with a simple forward/backward movement of the belts)
- Standard die blade size: 20*50mm, other dimension is optional: 10*80mm, 10*70mm, 10*80mm, 10*90mm, 20*80mm etc. Also have 2 type blade style for select, round blade and sharp blade..
- Fixed belt and move, use pneumatic cylinder system, when make double fingers ( Finger-over-finger) without the need to move the belt.
- Any other special requirements, pls freely to send inquiry to us.
Video for Semi-automatic Belt Finger Punch:
1. Guide Rail & Booster Cylinder
2. Two pneumatic cylinder clamps to fix belt
3. New structure: wider working table and no width limited
Packing and delivery for semi-automatic belt finger puncher: